Moving can be good news. Especially when you are moving into a new home. And your life will be easier if you address part of your moving issues to professionals. Google movers near me and ask for a Quote. Expenses are always disappointing but using nowadays tools like approximate moving cost calculator or numerous apps will help you to plan and even save your money. And now we propose you to follow a simple moving plan.
1. Pre-order services. If you know the date of moving, book a carrier company in advance. This will allow the carrier to properly allocate resources and not be left without people, i.e. reserve the necessary forces and equipment for your needs.
Tip: you can calculate the cost of moving on our calculator.
2. Pre-order your package. You can pack your own personal items, clothes, and dishes. Leave the refrigerator, washing machine, furniture and computer to the carrier.
Tip: you can buy the package on the spot or order delivery on our website.
3. Do not book a transfer for the evening. Find out how the move will take place, choose a car, choose the right number of movers and find out the cost. Remember about traffic jams. To avoid unnecessary expenses, it is better to start moving in the morning or in the middle of the day.
4. Do not delay preparation until the last moment. Sort and pack your things. If you want to save money, then disassemble and pack the furniture yourself. Take a day off from work or plan to move before the weekend. This will allow you to calmly sort things out in the future, without haste and nerves.
5. Identify a place where employees can change clothes and prepare tools.
6. Take a seat. If you have a car, put it closer to the entrance in the evening to take up space for the truck. The closer the truck gets to the entrance, the less time it will take to move. If there are restrictions on entry, please inform the movers in advance.
7. Cars and people at different times. If the packers have to disassemble and pack furniture, then order the start of work at one time, and the truck later. This way you will save more than an hour of vehicle operation.
In this case, order the packaging in advance.
START OF THE MOVE
1. When the team is dressed and ready to perform work, go with the foreman through the rooms and coordinate actions: show the plan of the new room, what to pay special attention to, what you Packed yourself.
2. Before loading, do not forget about the 5 boxes that are loaded into the car first. Arrange for monitoring of the car on the street during loading and unloading.
3. Marking fragile. Fragile and valuable items must be marked with tape with the inscription: “Carefully fragile” or “Glass”. Put these boxes in the top row so as not to damage the contents.
4. Inspection of the premises. After the experts have taken out the property, walk around the apartment and inspect all the corners: on the balcony, in the kitchen — it may well turn out that something was forgotten.
5. Communication with the mover. When all the property is loaded and checked, check the address with the driver and exchange phone numbers. If the new address is located in a protected area, coordinate the arrival of cargo transport with security in advance and order a car pass.
6. How to go to a new address. Usually, 2 movers go with the driver. If you want to go with a driver, then one loader will arrive at the place of unloading, which will not be able to unload everything on its own. There should be a greeter there. You can arrive earlier yourself or ask your friends and relatives to help you pick up the car.
7. Competent discharge. At the time of delivery of things, the relocation plan should be well studied by moving specialists.
Check moving companies reviews before hiring. By entrusting the transportation of things to specialists with extensive professional experience, you will save yourself from unnecessary worries.