Businesses of all sizes must take part in digital marketing campaigns. Additionally, because there are hundreds of thousands of new smartphone users every day, it is equally important to ensure this digital marketing campaign includes mobile optimization. Insuring that a website stands out amongst the billions of websites that already exists means engaging in search engine optimisation or SEO. This is a complex piece of work, which is why it is recommended to enlist the services of an SEO company. At the same time, not just any SEO company will do. It is very important that you find one that is able to deliver excellent services.
The Growth of the SEO Company
There is a huge demand for SEO companies, and particularly those that are able to remain up to date with developments in the digital world. For instance, voice recognition software is now very common and marketers need to be able to use this properly. At the same time, social media continues to grow and they should also be incorporated in overall digital marketing and SEO. According to some experts, it is believed that the SEO industry will be worth $72 billion this year. So what are some of the qualities you should look for in a good SEO company?
5 Qualities of a Good SEO Company
- A good SEO company should offer a free consultation and website audit. While some say they give you instant results, the ones you should look for take a couple of days to do this because there is no such thing as a quick answer. Following this audit, they should also be able to provide you with objectives and milestones they recommend, regardless of whether or not you end up working with them.
- A good SEO company aims to build a partnership with you, rather than a client relationship. Hence, they should discuss the different digital marketing channels that are available, which ones you should use, how long for, when changes will be made, and so on.
- The best SEO companies are experienced companies. SEO has been around for nearly a decade now and it seems that about 100 companies prop up every day period if at all possible, try to find a company that has been around for awhile and that has survived through the numerous Google algorithm changes. This ensures that the business truly understands the world of digital marketing and has been able to keep up.
- You should find a company that has an excellent track record and that has received numerous positive reviews and testimonials, listed on third party website. Check sites such as the Better Business Bureau, trustlink, the Business Consumer Alliance, Yelp, and so on.
- A good SEO company is one that has worked for businesses in your niche or industry in the past. What works for a plumbing company is very different to what works for an e-commerce store, for instance. Hence, you need to find a company that understands your business needs and it understands the different types of digital marketing techniques most suited to that.