The special Charlie Sheen Rehab clinic is the same thing as the special Charlie Sheen house. It’s self-rehab, because that’s how Charlie rolls. Who needs AA poisoning the environment?
The Charlie Sheen rehab program goes on continuously. It has been around for years. First, some recent current events:
In January, he was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for “abdominal pains.” He wants us to believe it’s a hernia. Strange that he suffered it right after partying with porn star Kacey Jordan. CBS announced that his hit show Two and a Half Men would be canceled for the rest of the season (he was making about $2 million per episode). Sheen went on Alex Jones (more about that later) and made less-than-pleasing comments about head writer Chuck Lorre.
So what do we mean when we say: “Charlie Sheen is insane.” Have you been listening to him lately? Watch the video and tell us he isn’t:
Choice quotes from Charlie Sheen:
Q: Did you turn to alcohol and other substances because you were bored?
Sheen: No, I did that because they work.
About the special Charlie Sheen Rehab:
Q: You went to rehab. First of all, you did in-home rehab.
Sheen: We couldn’t call it rehab, so it was a crisis management center that we labeled it the sober valley lodge…. and we wouldn’t allow A.A. to contaminate it. Its primary client achieved radical success.
On his violence towards women:
Sheen: They don’t know me and they weren’t there. It’s just judgement and opinion and the gibberish of fools.
On his war with CBS:
Sheen: The war is that they’re trying to destroy my family.
Q: How are they trying to destroy your family?
Sheen: They’re trying to take all my money…
Q: How do you intend to win that war?
Sheen: With zeal, focus, and violent hatred. You love or you hate. You live in the middle and you get nothing.
And on further seasons of the show?
Sheen: At this point, because of psychological distress, it’s $3 million an episode. Take it or leave it. That’s how I roll.
Some of Charlie’s accomplishments:
- Drunken rampage against porn star Capri Anderson at NYC Plaza hotel
- Held knife to wife Brooke Mueller’s throat (they’ll be divorced in May 2011)
- Went on Alex Jones show (prisonplanet.com) and came out as a 9-11 Truther
- Overdosed on cocaine (by injecting himself) in 1998
- Was engaged to Kelly Preston once, but she ended it after he shot her by accident in 1990
- Has quite a history with porn stars, including Ginger Lynn and Heather Hunter. Heidi Fleiss said he was a regular visitor to her brothels.