http://tecnolec-lavages.com/?semkis=le-opzioni-bianrie le opzioni bianrie
http://www.ivst-vz.de/?debin=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-positive-erfahrungen binäre optionen positive erfahrungen
- Document – this is a group of key value pairs which are comparable to a hash in ruby. Values are made of an opulent set of buoyed data types while the keys are the strings. The keys are also referred to as the column names. When it comes to storage, document is stored in Binary Serialized Document Notation, which is also referred to as BSON format.
- Data Types – MongoDB remarkably supports all JSON data types including, but not limited to, Boolean, array, interger, string and object. There are also other special data types that MongoDB surprisingly supports; binary data, code and regular expression.
- BSON format – this is a binary encoded serialization. The serialization is not only efficient in storage of data but also traversable and lightweight. And JSON, BSON supports the embedding of arrays and objects within other arrays and objects in the systems.
- Embedding – is the insertion of arrays and objects into a document. A good example of embedding is inserting all photo comments within the related photo instead of storing them in a different document.
- Collection – this is a group of similarly structured documents. In fact, most developers refer to it as a relational database table.
- Indexing – just like it is in relational databases, every document is assigned a default index which also sums up the primary key catalogue.